sealed lead acid 12v 150ah deep cycle battery for outdoor equipment
Solar series batteries with valve regulated lead acid use particular alloy and material technology design to ensure an excellent performance in various environments, especially high and low temp. Solar series batteries are optimal for storage and conversion of photovoltaic energy and wind energy
1. Container/Cover: Made of UL94HB and LU 94V-0 ABS Plastic
2. Negative Plates: Use the special PbCa alloy grids, optimize the recombination efficiency and less gassing.
3. Separator: Import high quality AGM separator.
4. Positive Plates: PbCa grids minimize corrosion and prolong life.
5. Terminal post: Cooper material with maximum conductivity, enhance the high current rapidly.
6. Vent Valve: Allows the release of excess gas automatically for safety.
20 hours rate(7.8A 10.8V)
10 hours rate(15A 10.8V)
5 hours rate(26.6A 10.5V)
1 hour rate(97A 9.6V)
Full charged battery 77°F(25°C):4mΩ
Capacity affected by Temperature (10 hour rate)
Capacity after 3 month storage
Capacity after 6 month storage
Capacity after 12 month storage
Max discharge current77°F(25°C):950A(5S)
Charge (Constant Voltage)
Float:13.6 to 13.8V/77°F/(25°C)
Cycle:14.4 to 14.7V/77°F/(25°C)
Long service life: Designed life is over five years.
Good deep charge cycle performance: Good performance in charging, over-discharging and deep-discharging.
Good resistance to corrosion and small internal resistance.
Widely working environment: The solar battery can be used at widely difference in temperature from subzero 40°C to 60°C.