packed in carton, then in plastic pallet. then in container
Shipped in 2 days after payment
Front terminal lead acid battery, 12v 50ah maintenance free front terminal type ,solar and ups battery
Valve regulated Front terminal lead acid series ups/solar batteries are designed with AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) technology, high performance plates and electrolyte to gain extra power output for common power backup system applications widely used in the field of UPS, Emergency Lighting System.
1. Container/Cover: Made of UL94HB and LU 94V-0 ABS Plastic
2. Negative Plates: Use the specialPbCa alloy grids, optimize therecombination efficiency and less gassing.
3. Separator: Import high quality AGM separator.
4. Positive Plates: PbCa grids minimize corrosion and prolong life.
5. Terminal post: Cooper material with maximum conductivity, enhance thehigh current rapidly.
6. Vent Valve: Allows the release of excess gas automatically for safety.
20 hours rate(7.8A 10.8V)
10 hours rate(15A 10.8V)
5 hours rate(26.8A 10.5V)
1 hour rate(106A 9.6V)
Full charged battery 77°F(25°C):3.8mΩ
Capacity affected by Temperature (10 hour rate)
Capacity after 3 month storage
Capacity after 6 month storage
Capacity after 12 month storage
Max discharge current77°F(25°C):900A(5S)
Charge (Constant Voltage)
Float:13.6 to 13.8V/77°F/(25°C)
Cycle:14.4 to 14.7V/77°F/(25°C)
Control systems, Electric toys, Emergency lamp, Power tools, Medical treatment equipment, Alarm system, Emergency light system, Standby power supply, UPS and computer standby power supply, Power system, Telecommunication system, Firefighting equipment standby power supply, Railway station, Ship Equipment, Military Equipment, Telephone switching system.